Wednesday 16 September 2009

Welcome, Ed ...

There is someone out there called Ed Searl.
He has just become a ‘follower’ of this blog.
I can’t think why, but thank you for your interest.

Enlighten me, Ed, please.
Do I know you?
Have we met?
How did you find me?
(Well, I trust!)
Do you share my interest in publishing disordered and banal thoughts?
Do we both have too much spare time?


In spite of my fictional canonisation, you don’t need to genuflect, just respond as a ‘comment’!

PS. Alternatively, while I decline to put my email address in this public domain, I do receive messages via youtube. My channel is at http://www.youtube.com/user/nolicnotrut?gl=GB&hl=en-GB.
There's nonesense there too!

2 comments:

Ed Searl said...

Hi, I found your blog by blog-surfing. Your post's are whimsical yet have meaning, so I will continue to follow.

I live in suburban Chicago, IL USA. You can check out my professional musings (I'm a Unitarian minister) at edsearl.blogspot.com. From there you can link to a couple of other of my blogs.

I love the world wide web. Blogs are windows into so many lives--some more interesting than others.

Warmly,
Ed Searl

The City Folk Club said...

Thanks, your reverence!

Oh dear, like me, perhaps your have too much time on your hands.

I think I like you. If you turn up on my doorstep I'll invite you in for tea.

Is blog-surfing in accord with Biblical teaching?

Are you qualified to give absolution for my heretical/hysterical meanderings?

Best wishes,
Colin.