Thursday 11 September 2008

Spare moments

Here's an idea.

I am accused, justifiably, of having too many spare moments.

Would it be possible to market these excess 'moments' on EBay? Of course their condition would have to be described as 'new'. After all, nobody would want my used ones. They should be listed in the category 'ephemera'.

In an earlier life professional time was valued at £1.00 per minute. I can significantly undercut that, but why bother?

Such 'moments' will be supplied in original boxes. A photo of the box will accompany the listing. Bidders will be invited to visualise the contents.

I have yet to decide on the cost of carriage. (How much does a moment weigh?) I must insist on a 'no returns' policy since moments naturally deteriorate during transit. If your moments haven't arrived: you prove it within a very short time-limit!

Have I got a goer here?

Should I go for 'Buy it now'? After all, it'll be gone in a moment!

No comments: