Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Dream of St. Anley ...

Those of you who have had the patience to follow this blog, you will know that St. Anley the Incandescent is an illiminated and imaginary figure.

He is also St. Anley the Imaginative. He has several imaginary friends. (They are always best friends.)

Today he woke up and imagined receiving a telephone call. He didn't quite catch the caller's name, but she directed him to this masterpiece on youtube:



St. Anley was transported into continued imagination and further slumber.
He dreamed that she said, "I'll be along on Friday."

Then he woke up.

Reality dawned!

2 comments:

Le Sanglier said...

Oh my. Youth. Beauty. Talent. They came to me on Friday, also...in 1977! And I misplaced them. What did you with yours?

The City Folk Club said...

I was born old. Beauty and talent passed me by.
Now, I deperately seek a rebirthing experience. Hopefully that will be as a more desirable form, and in a more amenable environment. (My life-coach is not optimistic about such aspirations.)
AND ... she let me down on Friday!