Monday 6 October 2008

Blogger's Nightmare

For the past week and more my browser has been unable to display any pages containing the word 'blogspot'. I wonder, was it the underwear image that caused offence? It's still there, blowing in the wind. I seem to be forgiven for the moment.

In severe frustration I began a new blog as 'househusband' at http://st-anley.blog.co.uk/. Some of the material has been duplicated and I cannot justify the time involved in keeping two of these self-glorifying activities on the go. So, in the hope of everlasting cyber-life within 'blogspot', I have suspended the activities of 'househusband'.

Very many thanks to the pretty teenaged lady from Indonesia who generously invited 'househusband' to be her friend. Perhaps she wanted me to do her washing and ironing! St. Anley will bless her if she'll join me here!

No comments: